Office Land Surveyor
Manage surveyors on staking, boundary/topographic, and drone survey projects. Leads survey department in day to day operations of management and coordination.
- Client acquisition, management, and coordination.
- Prepares and processes lot line adjustments, parcel maps, final maps, condominium plans, boundary surveys, topographic surveys. Prepares plat maps and legal descriptions, and ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys.
- Directs, controls, and supervises survey work and survey crews.
- Signs contracts, maps and documents.
- Interacts with clients, customers, officials, contractors, and others. Attends project meetings and public hearings as necessary for project approvals.
- Represents the organization and maintains liaison with individuals and related organizations.
- Mentors and shares lessons and skills learned with less-experienced staff.
- Performs advisory work for the organization for broad program areas.
- Familiarity with 3D mapping.
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Oversees both field and office standards and procedures.
- Supervises Survey Department daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- Work Experience: 8+ Years or Bachelor’s Degree in Surveying plus 4+ Years
- Licensing and Certification: Licensed Land Surveyor in California or LSIT ready to take LS exam.
• $95,000-$150,000/year (Depending on Experience)