Do you have what it takes?
Senior Engineer to Project Manager management position that supervises a staff of engineers and technicians. Plans, schedules, or coordinates the preparation of documents or activities for multiple major projects, or is responsible for an entire program of an organization. Reviews operational procedures to ensure compliance with applicable policies and performance measures. Receives administrative supervision with assignments given in terms of broad general objectives and limits.
• Serves as the technical specialist for the organization in the application of advanced concepts, principles, and methods in an assigned area.
• Keeps informed of new developments and requirements affecting the organization for the purpose of recommending changes in programs or applications.
• Interprets, organizes, executes, and coordinates assignments.
• Work Experience: 10+ Years
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Master’s degree or equivalent, engaged in life-long learning to maintain knowledge of contemporary issues.
• Licensing and Certification: Professional Engineer; Member of professional practice organization, national board member or officer, national technical or policy committee member.