Engineer V / Senior Engineer
Sr. Associate Engineer to Senior Engineer management position that supervises all staff necessary to complete assignments. Reviews and approves scopes, budgets, and schedules for assignments. Prepares proposals to provide professional services or obtain funding for engineering projects or programs. Receives supervision and guidance relating to overall objectives, critical issues, new concepts, and policy matters. Receives direction on unusual conditions and developments.
• Reviews complete project documents for conformity and quality assurance.
• Develops new techniques and/or improved processes, materials or products.
• Assists upper level management and staff as a technical specialist or advisor.
• Work Experience: 8+ Years
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Master’s degree or equivalent, engaged in life-long learning to maintain knowledge of contemporary issues
• Licensing and Certification: Professional Engineer; Member of professional practice organization, national board member or officer, national technical or policy committee member