Do you have what it takes?
Non-managerial Engineer position which assigns tasks to and coordinates with technicians or administrative staff, and receives close supervision on unusual or difficult problems and general review of all aspects of work. Interacts with staff, general public, officials, contractors, and others.
• Performs basic design tasks.
• Assists on other tasks such as: preparation of permit applications, drawings, and computer-aided design (CAD) work.
• Assists in preparation of grading and improvement plans, final maps and plot plans.
• Work Experience: 2+ Years
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering
• Licensing and Certification: Engineer in Training, Engineering Intern