Do you have what it takes?
Entry level Engineer position which is non-managerial and receives close supervision on all aspects of assignments.
• Collects data and gathers information or documents.
• Performs standard computation or analysis.
• Prepares drawings and visual aids.
• Observes construction activities.
• Performs basic engineering and survey work.
• Work Experience: 0+ Years
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering
• Licensing and Certification: Engineer in Training, Engineering Intern